Monday, June 2, 2014

I don't feel like exercising today...


 

 Even professional athletes have these days. However, they have a group of supportive people around them to help motivate them on "off" days. Days when they aren't feeling 100%.


That is a key tip for us ordinary people who are beginning or even maintaining a healthy and git lifestyle.  Surround yourself with people on the same mission as you! I have many friends whom I love dearly. Yet, we don't spend as much time together since I've changed my lifestyle back to healthy one. Be prepared for that.



When you change, you may be the only one in your current circle. No problem, just find a new one. It's not to say you will LOSE your old friends. It's just a part of your growth.







Happy Health!!





Hameedah Tirado

No comments:

Post a Comment